New Team to Guide the Company in the Implementation of its Business Plan
Miami, Florida, June 28, 2017 ‐‐ Miami‐based United American Corp (“UnitedCorp”), (OTC: UAMA) is pleased to announce the appointment of its key Management and Advisory Board. The new board will assist management as it executes it business plan which focusses on connectivity and social media through the exploitation of proprietary technologies. The company has also engaged Dorsey & Whitney LLP to provide assistance for all its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The appointments are effective immediately and include to its Board of Advisors:
- Jean Guy Lambert, former CEO and President of Dacha Capital Inc.,
- Robert Cajolet, former President of Biodroga Inc. Camelot‐Info Inc. and Tectacom Inc.,
- Kyle Stevenson, President of Millennial Lithium Corp.,
- Ronald M. Gold, ASA, MRICS, President of Ronald M. Gold Inc.
- Mike Schmidt, President of iFramed Canada Ltd.
Key management appointments include:
- Benoit Laliberté, President and CEO
- Sandeep Panesar, Chief Operating Officer
- Lawry Trevor‐Deutsch, Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs
“We are very fortunate to have been able to assemble such a strong Board of Advisors, legal and financial team,” stated Joseph Coté, UAMA’s Chairman, “With this diverse but complementary skill set, we are very confident that we have the base we need to propel the company to the next level.”
For more information and full biographies, visit: www.unitedcorp.com
United Corp is a Florida‐based holding and management company focusing on telecommunications and information technologies.
This news release contains forward‐looking statements that are subject to various risks and uncertainties. The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward‐looking statements as a result of numerous factors that may be beyond the Company’s control. Forward‐looking statements are based on the expectations and opinions of the Company’s management on the date the statements are made, and the Company assumes no obligation to update forward‐ looking statements should circumstances in management’s expectations or opinions change.
United American Corp Contact:
Jenna Trevor‐Deutsch Investor Relations